The owners of almost any TPP concerned about the issue: what to do with fly ash, slag and ash dumps. Search does not always lead to achievable outcomes. So, before you address the problem of recycling of fly ash must have a clear understanding of what it represents ash at this power station.
Our firm provides services to carry out research studies on the evils of ablation for complex and deep processing of obtaining high-quality and demand in the local market products. We have developed our own methodology for the study of fly ash. The cost of this service is from 8000 to 10000 USD. Delivery of 3-4 months depending on specification.
For maintenance of imposing appearance of samples, very important for reliability of made researches and reliability of conclusions on the subsequent commercial appeal, it is necessary to observe the following procedure of sample drawing. Namely: to take dry selection of ashes 3-4 times on 5-10 kg with an interval at an o'clock and more at stable work of a copper in steady-state conditions. Carefully to agitate ashes (after cooling - if selection is conducted immediately from electric separators) in a polyethylene bag.
After that to pour out contained by a hill, to reform this hill in the form of a mountain ridge, to divide on a vertical partitions and to take completely 3 sectors from different points - near to edges (but not from the edge), and from the centre. The selected samples in number of not less than 3 kg to seat in a separate package. This package with the pasted marks to seat in other package, to squeeze out air and to seal off. All described to retry at sample drawing from other copper.
The described precautions are important, since at ashes division there is its self-division - lungs with the large sizes of fraction (microsphere), below - the last cuts enriched by thin particles above are going. The worker sampling, does not know subtleties and can inadvertently take unpresentable sample that will lead subsequently to incorrect quantitative researches and erroneous conclusions about practical importance.
THE REQUIREMENT SPECIFICATION
On research performance on a theme:
«Studying of composition of the presented sample of technogenic raw materials from ashes of ablation for its possible complex processing»
1. Division of the representative sample into 6 fractions:
• 1) hyperfine fraction HFF ~ <15 microns, evolved on EMC
• 2) thin fraction TF ~ <25 microns, evolved on EMC
• 3) the heart cut of Council of Federation evolved on a tribo-adhesive separator (ТАS) from the sample without thin fractions
• 4) the large fraction LF evolved on ТАS
• 5) the rough fraction RF evolved on ТАS, quantity of recleanings on ТАС is defined by the purpose of reception of comparable quantities of Council of Federation and LF
• 6) strongly magnetic fraction evolved from the sample without thin fractions
2. An estimation of distribution of sizes of fractions according to laser dispersion and optical microscopy.
3. Roentgen phase the analysis of the received fractions.
4. The semiquantitative element analysis of the received fractions and control specimens - the initial sample and the biggest fraction, total 8 samples.
5. Definition of bulk weight of fractions.
6. Definition of the maintenance of the unburnt coal (coke) in the sample and its fractions.
7. Definition of the maintenance of floating silica-alumina microspheres in large fractions.
8. The analysis of the received results, balance leading, a formulation of conclusions.
The list of the analyses, made on fractions of ashes of ablation
Neutron activation analysis (on the rare earths)
The silicate analysis on basic elements
The photoadsorptive analysis on separate elements
Roentgen phase analysis
Electronic scanning microscopy
The given requirement specification, as a matter of fact is a new method in studying of ashes of ablation for its salvaging and-or processing. Partial reproduction of a method also is possible for the ashes received at incinerate factories.